Basic 1 (A1 – A2)
During basic 1 level students will find the base to learn English as a foreign language. Here students will learn basic expressions for communicating in real scenarios and how to describe basic things related to their lives. Also, students will get vocabulary and grammar models to provide personal information, express likes and dislikes, give physical descriptions and describe their daily routine. This level provides students with basic tools for communicating in foreing language.
During this level the students will be able to:
- Use basic class expressions effectively.
- Read and classify unknown vocabulary.
- Spell words properly and fluently.
- Ask and answer questions about personal information.
- Make physical and personality descriptions.
- Describe a typical day in their life.
- Report the frequency they perform activities.
- Establish the relations among members of their family.